About Me

My photo
Columbia, South Carolina
I have been doing Christian Comedy for over 15 years. I am single, never married and much of my comedy is based on my life. I have been a missionary, Bible College Faculty, teacher of preschoolers, theatrical performer and others. My comedy is about finding the funny in life, even when life may not be so funny!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Resolutions

Well, I'm already off to a bad start. My resolution was to do a blog every week.....okay realistically......every other week.......and well I guess I have 5 more days to meet this goal.......actually I will be posting blog twice a month.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Blogs can sometimes be a bit overwhelming to keep up with. Don't put yourself under a lot of pressure. Just blog when you get a notion to and leave it at that.

Once you get started you may find that it can be addictive.

Happy blogging! I'm honored to be your first "commenter" on this one!