About Me

My photo
Columbia, South Carolina
I have been doing Christian Comedy for over 15 years. I am single, never married and much of my comedy is based on my life. I have been a missionary, Bible College Faculty, teacher of preschoolers, theatrical performer and others. My comedy is about finding the funny in life, even when life may not be so funny!

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Review of Military jacket by denim 24/7®

Originally submitted at Roamans


Military jacket. Dressed in antique pewter buttons, front and back pleats, and satin lining.Hook and eye closure. Abt. 34".

  • Polyester/rayon/spandex.
  • Full polyester satin lining.
  • Machine wash.
  • Imported.
  • Sizes: 12W-32W


Perfect for the stage

By Kristy from South Carolina on 5/14/2010

 

4out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Inseam: Feels true to length

Pros: Slimming, Comfortable, Flattering Fit, Stylish

Cons: Fabric wasn't denim

Best Uses: Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions

Describe Yourself: Trendy, Career, Casual, Bargain Shopper

I love this jacket. I am a comedian and when I saw it in the catalog, I new it would look great on stage. It is slimming, and has that "special look" that as a performer I am always looking for. I look forward to spending many hours laughing with others in it.

(legalese)

No comments: